
*click to enlarge!
This party if for all of our friends and family who supported us through the last two years; through the fight of a lifetime. We were so blessed to have so many friends and family come to our side as we watched our baby battle leukemia. When we felt scared, tired, and helpless you were there offering words of encouragement, prayers, cards, gifts, and often just a shoulder to lean on. Had I been better prepared, more organized, or had more time, I would have sent each and every one of you a thank you card. Many of you we have never even met face to face. I would love nothing more than to thank you in person! This is a celebration of life, and we hope you can join us!
Hello world!
3 years ago
10 comments:
How wonderful! We did a "YAY" party when Ethan finished chemo.
So wish we were closer to celebrate this amazing day with you.We will be waiting for count recovery in THE LAST ROUND and praying that next year,when Chelsea celebrates her 2 year mark,Zoey will be celebrating her 1 year.Who would have thought?Love to you and kisses to our little inspiration
We will be there. Got the invite in the mail. I will bring my "tent" incase it rains or just to keep the sun off. Cant wait to meet Chels and your family.
Congratulations Chelsea and family!
Hope you guys have an awesome party! I wish we lived closer cause I would love to meet your family :)
I SOOOOOO wish we could be there! If Kennedy weren't graduating that day we may just have driven up for it! I hope it's a WONDERFUL day!!! You ALL deserve it!
So wish we could join, but with two graduation parties of friends children, and the DADS golf outing, we have our hands full. Congratulations Miss Chelsea!! Can't wait to see photos...
So very cool! She's so adorable! I too wish we could be there. HUGS
Thanks for the invite. Carson had surgery the day before so we had to take it easy.
It sounded like a great time. Can't wait to see the pics.
Hope your summe is going well so far!
Love Kaci and Carson
Sigh. I wish we could have been there.
Rhett would have loved to hug his future wifey....though I hear that Tucker was trying to hone in on his woman......SO not going THERE. ;)
We love you guys, and your package went off today. I wanted it to be there in time for the party, but I am just a lazy dork.
((HUGS))
Post a Comment