Monday, May 18, 2009

Special People Post

Let me just say. Thank you.

To my super cool parents.

Who know what a spoiled brat I am, and know that I have a serious need to feel special one day out of the year.

Why can't a girl want to be spoiled on her birthday?

My mom, on her way to an out of town wedding, drove up to my house and brought me a homemade birthday cake (which was delicious)! My dad and stepmom, watched BOTH kids. Overnight. Can I just say WOW?!

We hardly knew what to do with ourselves. So we went out and stayed out way too late, just like we were teenagers again.

Then on the way home we had to stop and eat, because we didn't eat dinner, and the only place open was Wendy's. So Wendy's it was. We ate in the dark car, and after eating half of my chicken sandwich I realized something wasn't quite right. I turned on the dome light, and my sandwich was RAW inside. Yep, nothing like ending your birthday eating a raw chicken sandwich from Wendy's. Ah well. Really, it was after midnight, so it wasn't my birthday anymore.

3 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

Darn,I hate it when you see red inside a chicken sandwich.....Happy Birthday.
I have a bunch of things for you--trash that I have been saving. I will bring it on the 30th to Chels' party.

JennyH said...

gross! glad the rest of your b-day went well though!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Happy Birthday!!!! The part about the sandwich made me want to vomit...yuck. I am glad that you had a great day with your hubby otherwise!!!