Friday, May 15, 2009

I AM ...

29 years and 364 days old.

Can we please just stop here?

Is this a cruel joke?

I must do something remarkable tomorrow.

I will. Just wait. Those who know me will be surprised.

Check back this weekend for details on my latest feat. Pretty exciting for an old woman.

8 comments:

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

You and Weston, moving on into the next year of your lives. I think you are getting a drastic haircut, or a tattoo, or something equally as nutty. Do it girl, you deserve it!!!

Heather said...

Hey watch it ... old girl,hardly.I'd be offended if I didn't love so dearly!Have an amazing day and embrace each and every moment of it.Life is truly just beginning Carey.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carey!!

I hope you had a great day.

You can alwasy say that your 29 and "holding." That's what I do.:) Of course I've been "holding" for so long, I think I need to up my age a tad.:)

kaylene (and caleb)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Ahhh sorry I missed it! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Welcome to the 30 club. Bleh. LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Now shut up with old woman thing already. I turned 40 a couple of months ago and you're making me feel REALLY old! :-) Jeannie

Angie said...

You could refer to it as the first anniversay of your 29th birthday ;) I will be celebrating the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday in July ;)Hope you had a good one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady. Yep. Its over. You are officially old. hehe. You might not feel it yet, but somewhere around your 31st b-day it will really start feeling like it. hehe. Just kidding. Happy Birthday!!! Aspen's Momma, Amanda

Becca said...

Happy birthday, Carey!!! You are scary, scary young. I'm feeling kinda ancient right now. I think 30 was okay, but 39 was a really, really crappy birthday. You still have time to prepare for that one. LOL Hope you had a great day and hope your family pampered you as you deserve to be!