Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Note about Wordless Wednesday's Photo ...

When we entered Wal-Mart the other day, the greeter approached me. I'm thinking, oh great, what now. He's excited, wearing a cheesy grin, like there's something unbelievably cool going on at Wal-Mart. I think he may have been trying to tell me something quietly so the kids didn't hear, but as soon as it came out of his mouth, Logan pipes up, "THE EASTER BUNNY IS HERE?!" I guess we're not getting out of this one ...

Chelsea was so excited, she couldn't believe there was a 6 ft tall bunny rabbit in produce at Wal-Mart. I think she may have been a little over excited. Within seconds of leaving the Easter Bunny she was pointing at the ground shouting, "hey, hey" to me. I looked down below the cart and she had thrown up - right through the cart, all over the floor. NIce. Like I said, maybe a little over-excited. For us though, just another trip to Wal-Mart. Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago she was throwing up at Sam's Club? What's with this kid? Maybe she's still pissed that they discontinued the cookie program at both stores.

And people wonder why I despise grocery shopping.

2 comments:

Nicki McFadden said...

It is a very cute picture! Just the other day Ashlyn was running around the house, stops in the middle of the living room, throws up and starts yelling ewwwww, then is off running around again like nothing. I have no idea!

JennyH said...

The Easter bunny was at our walmart too. Thankfully only Joe and Ike were with me. They acted liked I grew another head when I asked if they wanted a picture taken with the guy.