Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Proud to be Me

While going through some adorable pictures from our trip to St. Louis I realized I almost forgot to post this video! We jammed to our Signing Time sound tracks all the way there! Seriously once I turned on my ipod the kids stopped fighting and started singing, signing and dancing. It was so cute. Their favorite track is "Proud to be Me". Here's the footage of Chelsea dancing and signing boy and girl. In case you can't hear the lyrics, they're singing, "I'm a boy boy boy ... I'm a girl, girl, girl" etc. You get the idea;)



*You can buy the song "Proud to be Me" on itunes.
** My kids prefer the DJ Lex "Tree House Mix" version ;)

2 comments:

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Look at that smile! She gets more beautiful everyday. We miss you guys. Sorry we missed you last weekend. As predicted, it was crazy around here. Try again soon?

SunflowerStories said...

Oh I love it! Look at her rocking out!