Monday, March 09, 2009

No Thanks.

Last post about the wedding dress. I promise.

My mom picked it up for me last week. She was going to be in the area, and I promised to pay her back. Yeah! It's not gone forever (and it was cheaper than I thought it was going to be!) Tonight they came over for some seed swapping and she brought the huge box with my dress in it. Here's the play by play, too funny not to share.

Logan: What's in that big box?

Gma: Your mommy's wedding dress.

Logan (matter of factly): She doesn't need it. She's already married.

I still laugh just thinking about it. He's so smart he's funny.

I'm letting both of the kids play hookey tomorrow. Logan and Daddy have dentist appointments in the morning at our dentist who is 30 miles away, then Chelsea has clinic in the afternoon. We figured we'd just continue heading that direction instead of driving Logan back to school. He's excited to get to go with us this time, and he doesn't have to go to school all day. It doesn't get much better than that to a 5 year old!

3 comments:

SunflowerStories said...

So glad to hear you got your dress!!! LOL at Logan!

Kelly Zimm said...

I'm happy to hear about the dress too! Logan is a hoot; that was such a great story!!

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Funny boy! Always looking out for you, isn't he?

Glad you got it back.