Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Clue





Okay if you can't figure out where we were from these pictures ... then you didn't pay attention much in school.

7 comments:

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

See, I did guess it on the phone the other night, but you totally distracted me by shifting the conversation to your job. Smooth move!

Hope you guys had fun!!!

RK said...

Yay, I was right for a change! Next time we'll have to do a little get-together so we can meet Miss Chelsea...oh and the rest of you too! :)

Rachel Dominguez said...

UHHHHHHH.....St. Louis!

Kristen said...

LOL! The good ole arch in St. Louis! Wish that we could have stopped there on our journey to NC, but just drove by it. :(

Becky said...

How fun!! We stopped there in November on our move from SC to UT. My oldest couldnt belive how tall it was!

SunflowerStories said...

Hee hee, now this I could of figured out! What a fun trip!

My Three Sons said...

I love that last picture of Chels and Logan holding hands. Very sweet.