What do you think?
Keep in mind this is a kid who truly thinks he is Spiderman. He wanted to wear his costume under his clothes tonight to a school event at the bookstore. You know, in case anyone needed his help.
I reminded him of Saturday when he wore it (muscles and all) under his clothes to Dillons. He asked me, "Mom, why do people keep staring at me?" He decided maybe he shouldn't wear it in front of all of his school friends.
I won't fail to mention either that he tackled and nearly strangled his three year old sister this morning before school because she picked up his Spiderman mask (that was left lying on the floor).
Boys.
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Too funny!!! Every few weeks Colby will ask me "how much longer until I get my superpowers?" I usually just shrug and say "not much longer, buddy, not much longer". I don't want the responsibility of breaking his dream!!
Well, you know we think he is a superhero!
That's cute and sounds just like Nate! He's obsessed with Spiderman, Batman, etc and insists that I am Elasta Girl from the Incredibles:)
Post a Comment