Friday, March 20, 2009

Clue #2

In an attempt to lighten the rather gloomy mood I've been in all week, here are more pictures of our trip. I thought surely somebody would have guessed by now. If not with these pictures, I promise I'll let the cat out of the bag tomorrow. (Click on photos to enlarge!)

Chelsea's reaction for the first 15 minutes we were at the museum.


Wow! We had to leave Kansas just to see a "real" tornado!






They could use one of these at the hospital.


We got to see:


Can you tell how thrilled the kids were upon entering the display? Seriously, I wonder why we bother sometimes.





There were three pictures taken of me during the trip. The first one, completely blurry (which is normal), the second, taken by my friend at the zoo, and here's the 3rd. Not too bad. Ryan had to set the record straight that not EVERY picture he takes is blurry.

4 comments:

SunflowerStories said...

Dang, I was going to say it looks like the Exploration Place in Wichita. They have the tornado thing, had the Sue exhibit a couple yrs ago and have lots of medical displays. But it is in KS.

Where ever it is, it looks like fun to me!

RK said...

I thought yesterday looked familiar, but now I'm going with St Louis Science Center. And if that's right, you came RIGHT by our house, like we could see your car if we'd been looking! So sad that we couldn't meet up while you were here...there's a little group of us who always "welcome" bloggy friends to StL when they come through, and we would have loved it! But I'm way way way behind in blogs since this new tiny one takes up so much time. :) Hope you had a great time!

Unknown said...

I am going to guess St. Louis too. They have a free zoo and when we went last Summer on a whim we found out that the hotels are pretty cheap.

My Three Sons said...

Even though I know it is StL, I have also been in that Science City. We will be there this weekend.

I decided it would be okay to post that since my sister and her boyfriend are going to house sit. I had a near home invasion a few weeks ago so I'm being chicken about leaving and not having someone here. So my sister is going to stay and probably eat ALL of my food. hee hee