A quick Ryan update ... he's doing well in his first nursing prereq. He's currently getting a B. He did text me this evening during class to tell me he got 100% on his test tonight. It was over the 200+ bones in your body. It's pretty cute to see a grown man get excited over his grades!
Logan, well, he's up to his normal antics. Boy do I have some tantrums to blog about, but I'll need more time for that. Right now, I have to share some of his cuteness as of late.
Last night we had to bring something to Daddy at work, and it was our first time visiting him at the hospital. As we're driving through the parking garage, Logan says, "are we going to the park? All the signs say p-a-r-k." I think they get funnier when they learn to read. I don't think I explained it until we got out of the car, I was too busy laughing.
I bribed him to be good at the hospital, and he did so well I had to follow through and take them for ice cream. Within ten seconds of giving him his ice cream, he starts screaming hysterically. A brain freeze. I did my best to calm him from the front seat and explained that he needed to cover his mouth and nose with his hand and then breathe through his mouth. Once he settled down a bit he asked why we get brain freezes. "Because you eat your ice cream too fast," I answered. We continued with our typical conversation all the way home, you know the typical, "we're going northeast now mommy." etc. etc. Once we turned onto our street he became panicked because he wasn't finished with his ice cream. He asked, "what happens if I'm not finished when we get home?" It was already bedtime, so I told him, "you better hurry up!" The kid who never forgets anything responds, "no Mommy, then I'll get a brain freeze!" Right he is.
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
Tell Ryan great job on his test. I have been there and yes it is funny how we can get so excited.
Logan is very smart. Your going to have your hands full with him. My oldest was a lot like him and no Carey, it doesn't get any better.
Glad to hear everyone is doing good.
Very cute!
That is great that Ryan is doing so well :)
Next time, tell him to touch his tongue to the roof of his mouth. This will make the brain freeze go away instantly. :)
Cute story!! Brain freezes are no fun...
Thank you for the nice comments on my blog!
I LOVE the picture of Chelsea in the recliner-I wish I could do that! :)
They do get funnier when they read (and misread)! That made me laugh!
Post a Comment