Saturday, January 03, 2009

Dream Big Goes Interactive ...

Well sort of. I figured it was time I actually responded to my comments! You know when Chelsea was first diagnosed and we were in the hospital. I can't even tell you how many questions we got on the blog, and via email. I mean, ... WOW. And I wasn't a very good blogger, b/c I just couldn't get to them all. If I thought I had already posted an answer or was going to in the new future, I likely didn't get back to you. Then there are tons who I had intentions on getting back to, but well, I didn't. So call it a New Year's Resolution if you will, just one way I'd like to be a better "friend" ... even if it's a virtual "friend"! So here's our FIRST official Q&A!

Dream Big, Q & A #1

Very cute! 
Don't want to alarm you maybe this was just one time cause she was exhausted BUT Does she sleep like this often? This is how Tristan slept b4 T&A. I used to put a pillow on his lap it helped him breath better. Sleep Apnea? Not sure if you had it checked out yet or not but just thought I'd mention that this is a huge sign. Ok back to Very Cute! Happy New Year Carey!
Yes, we actually do find her sleeping like this more often than we like. She used to sleep against me like this when we slept together on the parent "bed" in the hospital. Ryan and I have been talking a lot about it and we both agree she likely has sleep apnea to some extent. Our next step will be requesting a sleep study, but that might take a will to get scheduled. We'll keep everyone updated! Thanks for the tip, we were suspicious, but this gets us moving a little faster!

(Regarding Chelsea sleeping sitting up) I guess that means that she had quite a day??!! Oh man, if you only knew. Seriously if I posted what happened the next morning. Well. You just might call SRS!! Quite a day this little one has every day!

BTW When is Chelsea's appointment? We have two scheduled on Wed Jan 7th. Let me know.
We'll be in clinic Tuesday afternoon, you can reschedule both appointments right?! haha! We used to go on Wednesdays, but our dr. is now only in clinic on Tuesday afternoons.

Where was this at? Was it near your hometown or down in my neck of the woods?
Kids Night Out was held where we live, believe it or not! We didn't even have to go to the BIG city for this one!

And man, Chelsea is not gonna share her popcorn, huh? You better get your own!
Yes, I learned my lesson, get my own popcorn! You know I'm thinking though she may have an easier time sitting through a movie if we give her popcorn. We didn't have any popcorn on New Year's Eve b/c we had just eaten a big meal.

BTW, I talked to hubby and I think we are going to go to the Minding your Marriage seminar.
Great!!! We've gone the past two years, even when Chelsea was in the hospital. It's so nice to have a night in a nice hotel w/ hubby. We usually go out for a nice dinner. If we can find a babysitter we'll be there too!

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I'll get back with you on Tuesday for clinic. Carson's site on his chin from surgery on 11/25 looks like it is getting infected. Carson has also told me Thursday night and Friday that it is hurting. Margie was out of the office Friday so I left her a message to get us an appointment ASAP. Since she won't call me on Monday, she will probably work me in on Tuesday. It will be the plastic surgey clinic. So if so, I will send you an e-mail.

Kaci

PS I love your Q&A. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

HA!!! I'm with Logan. Dolls freak me out too and that was before I thought about them seeing and smelling. Glad to hear you guys had such a good time!! Aspen's Momma, Amanda

Heather said...

Hi my friend.Sorry I have been absent.But you of all people get it,I know.No excuse though for not getting to you and thanking you for the darling outfit and p.j.'s.Package got here the day after Christmas.Sweet of you.Thank you most of all for your continued support and love from afar.You remain close in thought always and Chelsea continues to be our inspiration.She looks amazing.You all do.Talk to you soon.