Very cute! Don't want to alarm you maybe this was just one time cause she was exhausted BUT Does she sleep like this often? This is how Tristan slept b4 T&A. I used to put a pillow on his lap it helped him breath better. Sleep Apnea? Not sure if you had it checked out yet or not but just thought I'd mention that this is a huge sign. Ok back to Very Cute! Happy New Year Carey!
Welcome to Dream Big! A place where I celebrate everyday miracles, while fumbling through my busy life as a Midwestern mom. I am a wife, a mom, a blogger, a photographer, a therapist, and a Kindergarten teacher. My husband is in the process of trading his hammer for a stethoscope. My seven year old son keeps me busy polishing my parenting skills, and my daughter, 5, is a tirelessly curious preschooler who also happens to be a cancer survivor.
In my free time I like to ... well if I did have free time, I would finish sewing all of those pretty little dresses I cut out for my daughter when she was a baby, or read books about children with Down syndrome, or inspiring stories of heroes who have fought cancer, or maybe just sit back, kick my feet up and drink an ice cold glass of ... orange juice.
If you'd like to read about my daughter's fight with leukemia, feel free to search the archives. She was diagnosed in September of 2007 and finished treatment in May 2008!
You can contact me at careydreambig at gmail dot com.
Don't forget to subscribe below to receive blog notifications via email!
12 comments:
OH MY GOSH that has to be the cutest thing i've seen in a long time!
OH MY GOSH that has to be the cutest thing i've seen in a long time!
I wish I could sleep like that.
Too cute!
She must be having too much holiday fun! Grma Bob
Aiden has learned to sleep while sitting up.
She must have been pretty tired : ).
Oh, goodness.
That is really cute. I'm guessing she was having some great dreams.
Hope you have a great New Year!
I guess that means that she had quite a day??!! She just gets cuter with each picture that you post!! :-)
Very cute!
Don't want to alarm you maybe this was just one time cause she was exhausted BUT Does she sleep like this often? This is how Tristan slept b4 T&A. I used to put a pillow on his lap it helped him breath better. Sleep Apnea? Not sure if you had it checked out yet or not but just thought I'd mention that this is a huge sign. Ok back to Very Cute! Happy New Year Carey!
Adorable and priceless!
Post a Comment