Yep, he did the lights in ONE trip. Okay, so there's a few bulbs burnt, but he said he'll work on replacing those later this week. I think we've got replacements here at the house ... somewhere.
Guess what else we only did once tonight? Put Chelsea back in her crib!!! Can you believe it, she only got out of her crib one time tonight. Ryan put her back in and she laid there and went to sleep ... by herself! And the best part is, we talked about it and decided it's best for me to continue w/ our naptime routine ... rocking her to sleep. So I still get my lovey time with her. We figured if we did the in and out battle with her at naptime, she would likely win.
We're so excited tonight. We were prepared for the worst. Weeks and weeks of putting her back in bed, but here on the second full night, we only had to do it ONCE! Why did I underestimate her, she's a smart little cookie that Chelsea! And Kaci, sure Ryan will come and do some sleep training with Carson. He charges $35/hour (time and a half after 5pm!) wink wink ... Easy for me to sell my husband huh? But seriously, persistence was key. My husband is the most stubborn person I know and I guess that has paid off big time!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Okay Carrie, when you haven't had hardly any sleep like me, 35.00/hr is so worth it. I'll let you know when I'm ready to get some good sleep. Or I could just give him to you for a couple of days. Which ever works for you. :-)
On a serious note, Way to go Chelsea. That's just one more thing you do to make you a big girl. We are all so proud of you.
Take care and have fun with the lights.
Congrats on the progress! And only hitting the hardware store ONCE! :)
Yay Chelsea!!! What a big girl!!! And congrats to you two for sticking to it. I know that it is hard not to give in. Once we get Kaden's big boy bed set up I am thinking we may have to go through something similar. We will see...maybe not, hopefully not.
Post a Comment