Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Photo Gallery

Just for fun, I posted some of our fall pictures in a gallery at our local newspaper. Wanna help us win a cool prize for having the most views? Click here (you can even rate the cuteness ... but be nice). Most viewed gets a $100 gift card to photography store, 2nd most viewed gets 10 movie tickets! Check it out, and thanks for playing!

P.S. - I'm going to keep this post at the top of my blog for a while. So next time you check back, be sure to scroll down for new posts. Lots of people have told me there are no new posts but there are, you just have to scroll down!

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Gorgeous pictures! Little Chelsea looks beautiful and I really like the pic of Logan and her getting ready to give each other a kiss. Too cute!

I rated the pictures a 5. Okay, since I was the first to view, I get Andy's buffalo picture for my prize. LOL

Hope you have a great Sunday.

Kari said...

great photos!!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Cute pictures!!! Was there anything I needed to do to get you another view added??? I did rate it, but I didn't know if I had to sign in to something or what. Good luck!!!