Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm Breaking from my Blog Break

to tell you I'm soooo excited right now! I'm just bursting, and I had to tell you! Big news here friends, big news. Can't believe it, woohoo! Big stuff happening at our house right now, big stuff. If I had a big old horn, I think I'd blow it. You'll have to wait until I'm done with my bloggy break though for details.

9 comments:

Tammy and Parker said...

Okay.


That's just cruel.

Really.


End the break or spill the beans.

lol.

My Three Sons said...

Arent' you cute??? Sending out teasers like that? Well I guess I'll just have to wait until the break is over. Hopefully that won't be much longer.

The Bryant Family said...

Oh and tucker is eating a Taoo Bell burrito...and he LOVED it. He ate so good last night...he just dug in. No more are the days that we pull things apart for him to eat...he wants it whole.

Beth said...

Now that is just wrong!!!! Enjoy your break, hope it isn't too long!

Rachel Dominguez said...

You can't do that to us! Now i'm just dying to know!

RAchel

All 4 My Gals said...

Oh yea, totally NOT fair! But I still love you!

Michelle said...

Carey - you can't leave us hanging like that!! How long does the blogging break last? I'll check back later today:)

Nicki McFadden said...

Is there a new little one on the way????? You can't leave us hanging like that girl!

Lisa said...

Been checking back and back this week....lets hear it girlfriend ;)