You only get one vote, let your voice be heard! BUT the catch is you must vote by October 29th!!! Now you're wondering what you're voting for right? 5 Minutes for Mom is giving away an entire bedroom set for one lucky child, and I know a very special child that would love his own bedroom set! His name is Kaden, and he's been through a lot in his short lifetime. He's had his own medical struggles, and so has his little sister. His baby sister Ava passed away last spring, and I was lucky to have met her. She was in the hospital at the same time we were living there. His mom and I got to know each other via our blogs, and we often ran into each other ... usually at Orbit's Diner (man I sure don't miss that place!) So how do you like this beautiful picture? He's sleeping in his parents bed, next to his baby sister's picture. So so precious! Come on, head on over and vote. It only takes a minute! Please, pretty please!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks so much for helping out! I am sure Amy and kaden are so excited they are in first!
You have been busy yourself. I hope things slow down soon and you can relax a little!
Thank you so much for spreading the word to vote!!! It means a lot.
The pictures of Chelsea are precious. Nate, Kaden and I went out to eat last Friday night and it was driving me crazy that people were staring. I told Nate that we need to start acting like we are talking about these people and then look over at them at the same time. Nate said "Oh they are just curious." I know, I get that, but there is a difference between staring and looking. It is so frustrating to see people be so rude and I don't think most of them realize that they are doing it. I like your t-shirt idea : ) though. I also have thought about having these certain people take a picture of us and then letting Kaden sign it and give it to them...just joking...but geez people get some manners, at least say "hi"!!!
I've been meaning to write & tell you how glad I was to meet you a few weeks ago at the garage sale. Remember me asking you Chelsa's name? It was such a blessing, to have read your blog for so long, then actually meet you both! She is a sweet heart & these pictures are darling! Love how she 'squats' when you do to take her picture!
And now everytime I even see her name...it makes me smile.
Those that stare don't have a clue, & it's their loss not to know her.
blessing to you & hugs to Chelsea
Loni
Post a Comment