I just wanted to share with you why I will continue to Light the Night each and every year, supporting and raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We must find a cure.
After updating a few minutes ago, I went through to check on some of my blogging friends. I didn't find the typical fun, interesting, or humorous entries I hoped to read tonight. Instead the first one I clicked on was the last. It was the blog of a friend in California who I've only met via the internet, but I feel like I know her. She was checking in on Chelsea and I long before I ever knew. Her little girl, Zoey Grace, has had a rough year and a half. She's been through more in her lifetime than most of us will ever have to battle. Today they received more devastating medical news. The doctors think little Zoey has Leukemia. Her bone marrow biopsy will be Wednesday, but until then, consider popping over to her blog and leaving a comment. Just a hello, or the promise of a prayer would be nice. I know she'll appreciate it. Thank you!
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
Zoey thanks you ..... as do I.
You are precious. Praying for Zoe!
Ugh, I hate to hear this! I was just reading her blog a couple days ago.
Man, when will there ever be a cure so no more children and their loved ones have to go through this. We will be sending prayers that way!
Carey - thanks for posting. I stopped by Zoey's blog and will continue to pray for her and the family.
Post a Comment