Ryan has been toying with the idea of going to nursing school since spending so much time in the hospital last year. So ... he starts his first nursing classes today! He'll be in class 8-5 every Sat/Sun for 6 weeks! I told my mom I'll likely need some respite care! These first classes should really break him in and help him decide if this is what he wants to do. I hear there will be quite a few dirty jobs! Seriously though, haven't we seen it all?
Hello world!
3 years ago
9 comments:
One of our very best friends went back to school at the age of 40 to become a nurse.HE ..... has never looked back.Best decision he ever made he said.Up until that point he had been working in a box factory.He is 50 now.He and his wife have triplets.They are 6 now.So yeah, it was crazy but so worth it.Way to go Ryan.I think you will make a fantastic nurse!
Best of luck, Ryan! Your experiences will give you such a unique and much needed perspective. My brother in law just finished nursing school. In this economy, it's probably one of the few careers where you're nearly guaranteed a job somewhere.
Let's compare notes, Ryan! GOOD for you! Wonderful!
Hi there, I read your blog but don't comment too often, just wanted to let you know my husband is also in nursing school! He get's stressed out but it will really be worth it, best of luck to your husband!
I think that is the best place to go. Like we discussed earlier, this is by far better money wise. I wish him the best of luck. Job security!!
Best wishes with that! I actually teach Nursing students for my 2nd job. I am a clinical instructor!
Go for it, Ryan!
Best of luck to Ryan... that is great.
Blessings - The Stapp's
I think it is a fabulous idea!! Go Ryan!!!!
Congrats Ryan! Can't wait to hear more about it as you take your courses. You will be a great nurse:)
Post a Comment