Sunday, September 28, 2008

We Have a Winner!

Surprise! Remember when I asked my readers to submit designs for a very special Dream Big tshirt project? Well, we chose a design and have already placed our first order for the tshirts. I am very happy with how well the t-shirts turned out, and I'm even more excited about the fact that 100% of the t-shirts' proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! For each t-shirt sold, almost $10 will be donated to LLS! The T-shirts are $15 (plus $2.50 shipping if you live out of town). You can order one via paypal below (just click on the buy now button), or you can send a check to Chelsea Faye, P.O. Box 8602 , Topeka, KS 66608. Be sure to include the size you are ordering and I will ship the shirt as soon as I receive the money! Help us make a difference to other kiddos fighting leukemia right now. If you live in town and would like a shirt, please email me with your order, enseno153@aol.com ... we can arrange getting the t-shirt to you, and of course there's no shipping cost! Thank you!

Congratulations to Jennifer T., who will receive a free Dream Big tshirt!

Here are my handsome boys modeling their Dream Big T-shirts: (click on pictures to enlarge)
The front reads: Dream Big; walking with Chelsea 2008



And a view of the back of the shirt on our little angel:
Reads: How do you Dream Big? (followed by 21 ways Chelsea dreams big! I helped w/ the design a bit here.)

*Chelsea's shirt is custom made, all other shirts are short sleeved, heather gray t's
*Design printed in orange and green, leukemia/lymphoma colors






Sizes



3 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

I would were that EVERYWHERE!!! So I think I'll by one. Just gotta talk to my mother!

mom2noah said...

I love the shirt design and will order. The pictures have been wonderul, I'm so happy your family is doing better and Chelsea's health is on track. She is quite the stinker....with the smores!

Michelle said...

I love the t-shirts! They are awesome.