Welcome to Dream Big! A place where I celebrate everyday miracles, while fumbling through my busy life as a Midwestern mom. I am a wife, a mom, a blogger, a photographer, a therapist, and a Kindergarten teacher. My husband is in the process of trading his hammer for a stethoscope. My seven year old son keeps me busy polishing my parenting skills, and my daughter, 5, is a tirelessly curious preschooler who also happens to be a cancer survivor.
In my free time I like to ... well if I did have free time, I would finish sewing all of those pretty little dresses I cut out for my daughter when she was a baby, or read books about children with Down syndrome, or inspiring stories of heroes who have fought cancer, or maybe just sit back, kick my feet up and drink an ice cold glass of ... orange juice.
If you'd like to read about my daughter's fight with leukemia, feel free to search the archives. She was diagnosed in September of 2007 and finished treatment in May 2008!
You can contact me at careydreambig at gmail dot com.
Don't forget to subscribe below to receive blog notifications via email!
3 comments:
I found an orange shirt for Carson today at Wal-Mart. We will take a picture and post it tomorrow.
Congrads to your family on such a huge mile stone.
Way to go Chelsea for being such a big fighter. You are truely a miracle!!!!
Love,
Kaci and Carson
Orange it is!!!!!!! Enjoy your day and we will see you tomorrow night.
Zoey has the perfect orange shirt with a the perfect word on it!We will post a picture tomorrow
Post a Comment