We lucked out today, I had scheduled Chelsea's well child check up a couple of months ago, so I had the doctor look at her mysterious diaper rash. He said it wasn't chicken pox, in fact he thought the random spots on her trunk, legs and face could be bug bites, maybe chiggers. Ewww! We have hardly been outside. He gave us a cream for the rash that would cover a fungal/yeast infection, or a bacterial infection. Hopefully this will cut it! If not, we do have an oncology appointment on Wednesday and they usually look her over pretty well.
I seem to have caught a bug this week. I took a nap with Chelsea this afternoon, it was a perfect day for a nap, raining all day long. I also have a sore throat that won't go away with Ib profen. Ryan just smiled this afternoon and said he wasn't surprised. He reminded me all I have to do is set foot into a school and I get sick. I suppose he's right, but I swear I soaked my hands in hand sanitizer as soon as I left the building!
Hello world!
3 years ago
2 comments:
I'm so glad! Hug that cutie for me. She reminds me so much of Emery. :) Would you like to add Em to your clan? She's been really ornery today.
PS I hope you get some rest and feel better soon
Post a Comment