Can you believe it's already been ONE YEAR since Chelsea was diagnosed with cancer? AND would you believe a year later we would be tucking into bed a perfectly healthy and oh so beautiful little two year old who happens to be CANCER FREE?!!! It's a very emotional time for us, the memories seem like yesterday, but we feel we have reason to celebrate. I'm only sending this to friends and family who live in Topeka (or close by), so if you need something (free) to do Friday night and care to join us, I would love to see you.
We are holding a special "dance party" in honor of Chels, her fight and her survival on Friday night during the 5:40pm Jazzercise class. Okay, it's a Jazzercise class, but I've specifically picked out music that is meaningful to our journey. We're celebrating life. No experience required. Wear comfy clothes, tennis shoes and bring a bottle of water. Ryan will be babysitting, so bring the kids! There will be treats for young and old after class. And of course Chelsea will be making a special appearance! We will be drawing for some really fun gifts, so don't miss out!
Location: Topeka Fairlawn Jazzercise Center, 21st and Chelsea Dr., behind Eagle carwash.
Time: 5:40pm, but if you've never been to a class, try to come early
Hope to see you there!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Wish we lived closer because you know we would be there in a heartbeat.Instead we will be there in spirit.
I wish I could be there! I am SOOOOO glad your angel has done so well. She's our angel too. HUGS to precious Chelsea!
Thoughts and prayers have been with you today. I hope it was a day of celebration. Give Chelsea a big hug and kiss from Matthew.
Post a Comment