Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Day Before Kindergarten

We sent summer out with a bang. First we had to take care of a well needed cleaning (I know, not so exciting, but Logan was pretty thrilled about bubble gum toothpaste!). Can you believe it was his first cleaning ever? What a champ, no tears, no complaints, in fact he complied beautifully. He was so good I had to give in to the spinning power ranger tooth brush. When the hygentist turned on the bright light she asked if he needed sunglasses b/c it was so bright? Uh, yeah! He thought that was great!



Guess who sat in her stroller like a perfect little angel during the cleaning?!


Then what's better than eating ice cream at McDonalds play place with your girlfriend? These two will definitely be jealous when they meet new people in Kindergarten!


Of course sissy needed ice cream too!


Here's the whole crew after a busy day playing and eating! Logan and Abby have been having little disagreements lately so I told Logan we were going to go on playdates without them when they start Kindergarten. He didn't like that idea!

4 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Cute pics, it looks like all had a good time.

I am suprised this was Logan's first cleaning. Izzy is 2 and she has her first appointment in 2 weeks.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

What a brave boy he was, and Chelsea was an angel sitting there. Is the girlfriend in the same class?

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

The pictures turned out great. If you don't mind could you shoot a copy on an email to me? I will put them in Abby's kindergarten book.

Can't wait until my camera is sent off and fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for spending your last free day with us. It was fun!

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

The pictures turned out great. If you don't mind could you shoot a copy on an email to me? I will put them in Abby's kindergarten book.

Can't wait until my camera is sent off and fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for spending your last free day with us. It was fun!