Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick Update

Mommy's sick. Not up to blogging lately. Only able to complete necessary tasks. Summer colds are the worst!

In a nutshell? Logan didn't behave so well at the eye doctor, but we were able to determine he doesn't need glassess! Whew!!! On not such a great note, still having bug bite problems below the belt. Seriously what's with you boys?! Any other moms of boys, do your kiddos tend to be super sensitive to bug bites down there? I keep him from itching it as much as possible, put the spray anti-itch stuff on, but it always gets crazy looking. It's very bizarre. Tonight he had one in the worst spot, somewhere I couldn't put any medicine because it just wouldn't be good. It was bothering him so badly he just wanted to keep his pants down (and we had company over!!!)

Preparing for a big garage sale this weekend. Locals, feel free to come on out! We are covered up in baby and kids clothes of all sizes ... yep, I'm selling my baby stuff. Waaaaaa! (Don't even get me started!) We FINALLY got that long awaited stimulus check yesterday. Not what we expected, I think they jipped us on a couple of kids, guess we'll have to look into that. We got the same amount as my inlaws, and they don't have any kids (under 30 years old ;)

Tomorrow, Chelsea's clinic visit I rescheduled from last week. We haven't done counts in a while, so I'm hoping she's recovering well! It couldn't help to say an extra little prayer though, we're still new at this 'done with treatment' stuff, so I'm a little anxious. What really stinks is I won't be able to visit our friends on 4H since I'm trying to get over this cold!!!!

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Just to warn you...be careful when selling your baby items if you are not planning to have another any time soon. We had a yardsale and I decided to sell our baby items and the next weekend I found out that I was pregnant with Ava : )!!! I guess it was a reason to go out and buy new stuff.

My Three Sons said...

Same thing happened to me. I had Coltan and Cody in 1995 (yes, two in the same year, no, not twins), and finally decided to get rid of all of my baby things in 2005. We had the garage sale in Aug and not even a month later, guess what??? To top that off, another boy!
As far as the bug bite.....I have always used hydocortisone at 1% stregnth. It also works for tick bites if they itch. Everytime we go to the farm, my boys had the same problem below the belt.
Anyways, I hope you feel better soon and good luck tomorrow. I had an appointment tomorrow as well but GI called at the last minute and rescheduled for two weeks out.