Well, I think I've got all good news to report. Chelsea's nurse said that her counts looked good. Her ANC is only 1,130 which is down from her appointment on June 11. I would have thought it would have at least gone up a little by now, it's been 5 weeks! Well they always say our kiddos will do everything in their own time ... *sigh* It might be 6 months before her white count is normal. I flat out asked the nurse if it worried her at all that she hasn't shown much of a rise and she said no because her hemoglobin and platelets are still strong. If they were low, then we would be concerned. Basically she said we'll have to wait and see where she is next month.
I was really hoping to see a big jump in her counts this month so I could breathe a little bit easier, but I guess I'll have to wait another month for that. What's one more month in the grand scheme of things?! Her next appointment is August 20, which is Logan's first full week of school. It will be nice not to have him with us, he's a little high maintence at those appointments. I can't really blame him though. I was thinking last night about how awful it is that we drag him to so many appointments and expect him to behave, sit still and mind his manners. He'll enjoy going to school and getting to do fun things and be around kids his own age. I'm more excited than he is!
Well, not much luck on the garage sale today, we're getting ready to close down. I didn't get an ad in the paper, but I have one starting tomorrow. Hopefully that will make all the difference. I'm going to sort through more of my teaching supplies and get rid of them, and Ryan's going to sell some of his tools since he's not in business anymore. ... Speaking of ... if anyone is looking to have some work done on their house, give us a call. Ryan's looking for some jobs to do in the evenings and weekends. No, life isn't boring, just trying to get ahead in life.
Also, if you know anyone who might be interested, Ryan has a 10" cast iron Craftsman table saw for sale, to the highest bidder! Email me at enseno153@aol.com
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment