I just couldn't resist posting this little bit of cuteness before we hit the sack. Mommy made this special little red dress for the princess of the house. She didn't have any blue in it, so I just put a blue bow in her hair. (Did you hear that? a bow in her HAIR!) It even stayed in most of the night.
Here's a better picture of the dress (and her new haircut). She had on white bloomers underneath, but they're kind of hard to see.
Hello world!
3 years ago
9 comments:
So cute!!
What a absolute beauty that daughter of yours is!!!
Great pictures - dress is so cute. Love the last picture -
Her hair looks great, and the dress is totally adorable! Looks like she really enjoyed herself!
Looks like a fun time - and a Bow in her Hair!! ADORABLE! Yay!
Can you believe how healthy she looks? Looks like you all had a great time!
simply beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you are spending the holiday at home! Look at that dress - one talented Mommy!
she is gorgeous!
Post a Comment