Thursday, May 29, 2008

These Were Some Good Times

Have you heard the country song, You're Gonna Miss This?

"You're gonna miss this. You're gonna want this back. These are some good times."

Well, we did have some good times, and we'll miss so many of the people here, but I'm not sure we'll ever want to relive these times again. The days here have changed us, perhaps defined parts of our lives. We are stronger, smarter and tougher than ever before. Here's a peek at our life over the past 9 months. Thanks to my new photographer friend Sara Tafoya. She did an excellent job at capturing our experience. Thanks Sara!

Turn up the volume and click here!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Made me teary eyed!! Love those pictures of just you and Chelsea-made me realize there's hardly any like that of me and Katie cause I'm always taking the pictures!

Melissa said...

The pictures are AWESOME!!!!! Chelsea is sooooooooooo CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

Hurrah for going home!! I am so glad you all are ready to start your next journey. Thanks for sharing this part of your journey with all of us.

Michelle said...

what a great slide show! I can't tell you how happy I am that she's finished! Yay! She's finished!

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Now you made me cry...the love you share with her is so clearly expressed in the way you two look at each other. I am so glad for you that you are moving on from this part of your journey and that the future is so bright.

Enjoy getting home and relaxing with your family.

Love to you all!
Chan

Anonymous said...

I love it! I am so happy for all of you.

(Now could you please tell me what that song was, too? I love it!)

Congrats, Chelsea. You are truly a rock star. Now it's time to go home and whip that family of yours back into shape ;P.

Becca said...

I totally broke out the hankies for that one. I am so, so happy for all of you. Chelsea's an amazing little girl.

Maren said...

What a beautiful slide show!

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful. Enjoy going home!

Sarah said...

That is just precious!!!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous, each and everyone of you!! Okay now, hurry up, get going, out of there and on to the rest of your beautiful lives!! Thank you for allowing us to come along on the journey thus far and we look forward to watching you gather up all the wonderful moments that await you.

All our love, Zoey and crew

Laura said...

Wow, that was powerful and beautful! I'm so happy for all!
Many, many, many (((hugs))) to you and your amazing family!

All 4 My Gals said...

Such a beautiful family! I am so happy it's all over for you! HUGS

All 4 My Gals said...

Such a beautiful family! I am so happy it's all over for you! HUGS

FBF Rothkopf said...

Oh wow. That was so beautiful. But even more beautiful is the knowledge that you guys are GOING HOME!!!!!

Hugs,
Francine

Michelle said...

Amazing video - Wow.

I'm SOOOO Excited you're DONE & GOING HOME! WOW!!

Jacquie said...

Beautiful! Simply beautiful.

Megan said...

I loved the pictures!! WOW....going home.
Love and Prayers Always
Megan

Megan said...

I loved the pictures!! WOW....going home.
Love and Prayers Always
Megan

mom2noah said...

How awesome! What a beautiful family you have. I'm so happy Chelsea and you are going home for good. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mary said...

Absolutely priceless!