Sunday, May 18, 2008

Desperate!

What in the world? Susan & Mike split up? Did anyone else see that? How are we going to wait for the next season!!!? The housewife drama never ends.

7 comments:

Amy Flege said...

Rylee and I are addicted to this show. As soon as we saw that guy, we looked at each other with both of our mouths dropped!!! What the heck? How can they make us keep hanging like that all summer? Its gotta be something just to throw us off, right???

Jaimie said...

um. OMG!!! I was like, WHAT?!?!

sigh.

Jaimie, a DownSyn lurker

Jacquie said...

We figured it has to be one of those "dream"sequences! How else does it make any sense??

Christina said...

It DEFINATELY has to be something with a dream. Gabi has two kids and looked like she gained weight?? I dunno. Seemed fishy to me!

Beth said...

Oh my gosh - I'm so glad you posted this. I was going to post about it too!! What is with that???? And Gabi with two kids!!! What a cliff hanger!

Molly said...

so from what I've heard, the show will pick up where the 5 years left off.. AH! But we don't know that Mike and Susan split, something bad could have happened to Mike :-( or... maybe his face looks like that now? :-P

Poor Mike.. James Denton won't know if he's coming back till June.. what a cliff hanger!

Stephanie said...

You are so bad!!!!!!! I haven't watched it yet, we DVRed it to watch the CMAs.