Our very special occasion yesterday was a photography session with a very special photographer, Sara. I met her through my friend Micah. Sara took beautiful pictures of their Angel Gabi, some of which you can see on Gabi's website. She does beautiful work, and I asked her to come help me capture some of what we experience here in the hospital. Things didn't go as planned though, as I was expecting to take photos outside as well as inside our hospital room, but Chelsea's ANC was only 220 on Friday and if you remember, she's not supposed to go outside if it is under 500. I was so sad. Sara was so sweet, she offered to come back Wednesday when she's in town again, but unfortunately Chelsea's counts will still be low, probably zero. She is in the process of posting the pictures from inside our little section of the hospital on her website, and I will let you know when they're ready!
Since we were in the mood for pictures though ... and it was so beautiful outside, I took some pictures of Logan.
Isn't he adorable?!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
He is sooo adorable!!! If your looking for freezeable meals got to menu makers.com. You can freeze em then cook em'.!!!
Totally adorable! Those are excellent photos, too. I love the one where he's looking through the holes.
These are fantastic pics! Happy belated birthday, too!
Post a Comment