Monday, April 28, 2008

New subscribe buttons

Hi,this is Rebecca (Carey's blog makeover friend), I have added some useful buttons in the sidebar so that you can receive new posts by email or as RSS feeds. This will help everyone keep updated with important news about Chelsea. To begin the process simply click on the chicklet in the sidebar, or enter your email in the subscription box. Voila!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Carey,
I didn't read the comments on the PICC line, but sounds like you got lots of good advice. I just wanted to share that that was what Ellie had in at the hospital right before you left. She had one each time she was hospitalized and the PICC line people check the line every day. If I remember right, the tape has to be changed often (daily? every other day? can't remember). It's a fairly short procedure and all done by x-ray so they can see that it is placed correctly. They wouldn't let me in the room, but maybe they'll make an exception for you :-) Thinking of you guys everyday.

Beth said...

Thanks!