uh, sitting in the hallway right now. Ryan's sitting in a chair trying to hold Chelsea still and keep her off the filthy floor, I'm squatted against the wall typing. They just brought the 9:00 ct in and now we have to wait. We were the 8:30 but it took them a half an hour to figure out we were doing it unsedated. Apparently the note said mom wanted to try unsedated, hmmm, I believe mom didn't have a choice and nurse called mom at 4:00 Friday afternoon and told me it was NONSEDATED hmmm. Anyways, they're working on scheduling a sedated ct right now, but when the room opens up we'll go ahead and attempt it since we're already here. I guess they're planning on it not working. Chelsea's crying, she's tired already and Ryan is right what he just said, the longer we wait the harder it's going to be to get her to go through this thing. ****sigh****
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
Oh my we got the same comment about 3 weeks ago. They were doing a scope, bronch and an echo and the nurse said that "mom wanted the echo done". could of strangled her, yeah like it was my brilliant idea.
Must be in the CM water LOL.
I hope it's able to get done smoothly. Maybe if they even just give her some versed.
Post a Comment