Rough night again last night, and a sleepy morning, but around 11:30 she finally started to come out of it. She hasn't eaten anything today, but she's still drinking. She had speech a little while ago and cooperated but wasn't her normal bubbly self. Guess who's here today though?
I'd say she's pretty happy to see him, don't you think?!
I'm headed home for a couple of nights to finish recouping from this cold/sinus infection, whatever it may be. I've got a huge box of mascara at home so will be stopping at the post office tomorrow. If you're not in the first group of mailings, don't worry, I've got another order coming and I'll be ordering again next week. Thanks for your patience!
Hello world!
3 years ago
7 comments:
She does look so happy to see her daddy!! How wonderful! Mary Kay is probably wondering what the cause for this surge in mascara orders is, haha!!
Hope you get your needed rest!
Thinking of you all,
Beth
She looks sooo Happy. I've never actually met Chelsea but I think that it would be sooo fun and exiting. her pics of her smiling always bring my hopes up, exspesialy today after I jamed my finger,and twisted my ankle. I have 2 questions, How do you play the flute with a jamed finger and what happens when your done with chemo? Julia:)
I would say it looks like Daddy is just as happy to see his girl as she is to see him.
Get some good rest!
Great picture of Chelsea and Daddy - she looks very happy! I hope you get so much deserved rest and are able to sick the sickies!
She looks very happy! Get some rest and I hope you start feeling better.
How fantastic! She looks thrilled to have Daddy there!
That little face looks very pleased to see someone! How cute!
Post a Comment