Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WAY too cute not to share...



As you can tell, this photo was an accident, but I'm so glad I got it. That smile brings tears to my eyes!

9 comments:

Heather said...

So very cute Carey! Sounds like she is doing really well and she LOOKS really good too. i just started a blog. Nothing like yours but it is a start and good therapy for me, Check it out if you have time..

littlewonders-heather.blogspot.com, take care, prayer to you all, Zoey's mom, Heather

Caden said...

She looks adorable in this picture!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Beautiful!!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

What a darling little girl you've got there! Gracie and I are fighting a cold, good thing I haven't told her I wanted to take her to visit Chelsea this week. She would be sooooo disappointed! So I wouldn't count on us visiting, I am not chancing anything with your baby girl. But that just means you and I will have to work something else out to get them together and play. Plus I am dying to get my picture from you!

I hope all continues to go well. Praise the Lord for Remission!!!

Take care...
Love and Prayers:)

Beth said...

I love the "accidental" pictures - they always turn out to be the best ones!! That smile is awesome!!!!

mom2noah said...

You are absolutely right, she is adorable. I too love this picture, what beautiful eyes and look at all them there toothers:) I'm sorry she is having so many problems with her hickman. Not somethimg you should have to worry about. Hopefully this will be the last repair. Hugs & Kisses Terry & Noah

Christina said...

She is just so beautiful!

amanda said...

Cute doesn't apply to this picture as much as beautiful-SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Nice accidental shot!

Nora said...

so adorable!