Thursday, March 20, 2008

To My Blog Reading Friends

Chelsea's boyfriend Rhett is having surgery tomorrow. Poor kid is just months older than Chelsea and has been through quit a bit in his lifetime. His family is very nervous about the surgery tomorrow because it was just over a year ago that they had a terrible experience at the hospital. Rhett was accidentally overdosed by a nurse who miscalculated the dosage of pain meds. He was given approximately TEN times the amount he should have had. It's a result of this awful incident that he has had many many life threatening side effects. I think that's why he and Chels were meant for each other though, they're both super STRONG kiddos! Now if you're so inclined, could you pop over to their blog and leave a message for them? I know they would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

2 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

Carey, you're a great friend! We're praying for Rhett too. HUGS

Beth said...

We are thinking and praying for Rhett. I added him to my Celebrating Down Syndrome post as well for today! Also posted a message on their blog!!!