Many of you know that Chelsea's all time FAVORITE thing to do is watch Signing Times. This kid wouldn't even glance at the TV until my fabulous friends at T21 sent her the Baby Signing Times movies last fall. She's fallen in love with them, and we've even added a few other videos in the series to our collection since then. Her signing vocabulary is out of this world, she knows more than I do since I don't sit down and watch the videos like she does! I'd say she easily knows over 100 signs! And...since signs count as 'words' that puts her right on track language wise for a 2 year old. Of course I'd still like to hear some more words coming out of her mouth! To the point: I received an email from the company that they were holding auditions for their next taping, and who do you think I thought of immediately? Yep, I think Miss Chelsea would be perfect. Talk about the perfect "Make a Wish Trip!!!" I know she's not old enough to take a make a wish trip, but I sure would like to make this wish come true for her. Could you imagine her on the set of Signing Times, meeting Rachel?!!! Wow! To audition, the children must sign at least 4 of the following 8 words; more, milk, apple, flower, cheese, wind, star, cloud. Here's our two best shots at a home video audition. What do you think? Vote and let me know which one to send in!
Signing Times Audition, Take 1
Signing Times Audition, Take 2
Hello world!
3 years ago
13 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE them! I just want to reach out and squeeze her she is so darn adorable! Both takes are great, but take #2 definitely gets my vote! How could they not choose darling Miss Chelsea! Prayers for you daily!
Sharon and Marco from T21
I say #2 as well!! She is too cute for words!!!
#2 for sure, after I watched it again....the signs are clearer. Dang she is so cute.....and like I said on the board we get first dibs on you staying here!!!
Love
Pam and Rhett
She is totally a star... and super cute! I like the second audition although I really like her outfit in the first one! :-)
i think number 2 will get her the job! she really is such a sunshine... livia and i check in almost daily from switzerland :-) we're also signing time fans...
lots of energy and strength sent to you all,
tekeal and livia
Either one but I like #2. She does great. Tucker loves those videos as well and is starting to sign more and more each day. Not as good as Chelsea though. She does great!!! Good luck
Wow - it looks like all those days and days in isolation with nothing other than videos to watch has really paid off. #2 is fantastic. Chelsea needs to come over and teach Olivia some signs - or even some words!!
And she continues to amaze......Number 1 is adorable, but number 2 melts my heart. Send that sucker in!!!!
And she continues to amaze......Number 1 is adorable, but number 2 melts my heart. Send that sucker in!!!!
Oh, the second one is a way better audition tape, but I do love that little hip dance in the first one!
Francine
#2 is great, I think that is the one you should send in.
Your too stinking cute Miss Chelsea!! I say #2 because she does more signs and it is clearer. :)
Hi,
I read Rhett's blog. My vote is #2 Chelsea is adorable! Hope she gets to be in a video!
Suzie (mom to Lily)
Post a Comment