After posting yesterdays pictures, I realized I forgot to post one of myself, so in case you were wondering about me ... I'm sorry I don't look the best, I was out of mascara.
Hello world!
3 years ago
After posting yesterdays pictures, I realized I forgot to post one of myself, so in case you were wondering about me ... I'm sorry I don't look the best, I was out of mascara.
at
12:55 PM
4 comments:
Okay, I find it funny that the girl who has sold over 100 mascaras in the last two weeks is out of mascara!!! Should we all pitch in and buy one for you, dearie!!!?
Thanks for making me smile! I needed it after an awful day at work.
Cute picture.
You are too darn funny! Feel free to use mine before you send it! HA! Love yah!
I know why you don't have any mascara! It is because Mary Kay had this sudden demand for mascara that they weren't prepared for and now yours is probably on backorder, right?
Post a Comment