Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Calling All Friends With Down Syndrome

I am creating something special and I need pictures of your kiddos. If you would like to participate, please send a picture of your beautiful child (any age) to me at chelseasmommyt21@gmail.com (note this is not my normal email addy!) By emailing your picture you're giving me permission to use it and show it on my blog. Thanks, and don't forget to check back soon for my surprise!

5 comments:

Nicki McFadden said...

I'll send you one tomorrow.

BTW that video of Chelsea signing is AWESOME!!!! WTG Chelsea!

Christina said...

Sent ya two...Choose whichever you want :) Can't wait to see the surprise!

MammaMayMiller said...

I have been reading through your blog over the last couple of days, and I love it!! I have Tom who has DS, he's 5 1/2 and is a real looker :) I'll email you a couple of photos and you can pick the one you like best... Take care, keep smilin'

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I sent you one earlier today, but if you need something a little different, take your pick on any of them on my blog. I trust your judgement.

Stephanie said...

I will send one too.