They just tested Chelsea for RSV and influenza. The stick a little tube way up her nose and suck snot out. The flu and RSV are running rampid right now through the hospital, and they just want to make sure she doesn't have it since she spiked a fever last night. That would be the last thing we need. They would move us to another floor with other sick kids...and her counts are still ZERO! That scares me to death. She feels warm and has been hovering still around 99, so I'm watching her closely. I talked to Ryan a little while ago and he said his mom called to tell him Logan's not feeling well. It looks like he's coming down with something too. WONDERFUL. Dear God, can we please get healthy? Amen.
Results in an hour or two, I'll update then.
Hello world!
3 years ago
8 comments:
OM Gosh. I will say a little prayer. Hang in there Carey, I know you have to be on edge.
UGH! Hope everything comes back negative.
Bless your heart! I will be praying for you!
More prayers coming your way! Hang in there. It just seems like you have to catch a break sooner or later, don't ya think?
I just called you to see what you need, but just in case you don't get the message, call me and let me know what I can do when you get a chance!
Praying for you all for healthiness!
more prayers for Chelsea and Logan's health! And yours!
Poor Logan... sick again!! Miss Chels will pull through this fever stuff!! She's a tough gal!!
Hi, I found your blog from your comment on Nate and Trisha's blog. I've enjoyed the photos and reading of your journey as well. Can I put a link on my blog to yours? You can check out my blog first then answer.
www.smithfamilyx6.blogspot.com
Your New Friend in NC,
Annette
Post a Comment