Wednesday, February 06, 2008

On a Lighter Note

Music Therapy eases the pain of being barred in our room all day, and night!!!!!



Here she is signing 'horse'



4 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Look at how adorable she is, and her hair is already growing back! How is Logan and his hair? Has he recovered from the shock of having it shaved?

Carey, I may have to post my weight for the Dream Big team a few days late. I am having oral surgery today and I am not sure I will be up to getting on the computer. But I have a loss! And with not being able to eat much after this, I am sure I will have a loss next week, too! ;)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

She is so cute! Music therapy is a great idea to help pass the time.

mom2noah said...

Hi Carey - Thanks so much for posting the adorable pictures of Chelsea. I so wish I could meet her and give her & you a huge hug. So sorry about the isolation rule but happy to hear you were able to snag a bigger room ( every little bit helps, I hope). Try and enjoy the time during your haircut. I just laugh going to my salon ( when I can). Maybe you can sneak in a manicure. Hugs & Kisses Terry & Noah. BTW, our blog is (noahstrek.blogspot.com).

Laura said...

Hi Carey,

Chelsea looks so good :) I love that she always seems so happy...I'm sure that helps to keep you and Ryan strong. She's beautiful.

I know you're terribly busy, but if you ever get time you ought to check out Confessions of a CF Husband (http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/) it's another wonderful story about surviving illness. Absolutely incredible!

I'm sorry that I never really comment on your blog...I do visit nearly every day. You can check out my site at oraeley.com

-Laura