The doctor said we'll recheck her labs Thursday, if they're up, we'll do it again Friday and with any luck we'll have two consecutive rises and go home. That's best case scenario. If they're down again Thursday, then we're back on our T/Th/Sat lab days and will just wait until we start seeing some rises again. So, it could be Friday at the earliest, or a couple of weeks still...sorry if I got you all excited, I was pretty anxious myself! She's out like a light right now, and Lord knows I didn't sleep last night so I'm going to try and doze now.
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
I left an answer to your question on Ashlyn's carepage.
They draw labs daily here unless she is ON chemo then it is every other. It would drive me crazy if they did then every other day all the time!
Hope you get to go home soon.
Nicki & Ashlyn
cp: ashlynnichole
I was just reading all your updates since my last visit. I hope Logan is on the mend now and so glad Chelsea can come out of her room. I am hoping you all get to go home Friday. This time pack!!
HI:CAREY, I HAVE BEEN LERKING FOR ALONG TIME. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, WE HAVE ALWAYS LOVED KIDDOS WITH DS.BECAUSE OF WATCHING CHELSEA, WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO ADOPT TO LITTLE ONES WITH DS,A BOY AND A GIRL!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO AMAZING, AND LOVE CHELSEA SO MUCH, LOGAN IS SO CUTE WITH HIS SISTER.WE LOVE FOLLOWING HER BLOG. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE GOOD WITH THE BAD. HAVE A GREAT DAY!! AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.. THE CAMPBELL FAMILY.
Post a Comment