I know your just itching with eagerness to find out what we found for Logan. Well, the clue did not have anything to do with a pool, but you guessed it, Wild Thing. You know, my boy is such a stinker, I knew he would either, A. love it ~ or ~ B. Hate it...
Wild Thing, Take 2 (Warning* not nearly as funny as the first cut)
He really did love it, thank God! He doesn't seem too impressed here about it, but he really did like it. At one point I said boy you're going to have the batteries dead in no time. So what does he do, flips it over and turns it off. I told him, "you didn't have to do that, we can change the batteries if they die." He replied, "I don't want the batteries to die though." He's so cute. I'm so glad he didn't throw a fit too that I didn't give him any candy. Whew! I figured he's going to get way more than I ever want him to have tomorrow. Two preschool classes = two Valentine parties! Ryan's going to go nuts tomorrow night, he'll be incredibly wound up. When I was teaching I hated party days.
Here's our gift for Ryan. I know it's totally nerdy of me to give him a homemade gift, but he knew how cheesy I was coming into this relationship, so I figure it was his choice to marry me! It was an 8 x 10 photo that I cut up and put together in the shape of a heart. Sounds kind of crazy huh? Cut up a photo and put it back together... well it was crazy, it took probably 3 hours! Then I added Chelsea's sweet little hand prints which really jazzed it up. I'll frame it once I get back home.
Here's some more pictures of my cutie patooties!
P.S. Terry, I need the yard stick to make sure she's not too close to the door, but I sure like what you're insinuating we do w/ them! I think I do need you to take a little trip out here, I could use the help of another tough mom!
And I've got to add...you all know more about what is going on with Chelsea than my husband does. I just called to tell him to check the blog so he could see these cute pictures...he doesn't know the blog address! Shame on him, he's busted!
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Too cute! Abby got to stay up late and so she watched the video with me. She loved seeing Logan and Chels. Miss Abby sure misses her man.
Check you email because I have a funny story to share!
Have a great night!
Those pics are adorable! And I am williing to bet that my husband doesn't know my blog addy either.
The pictures are so cute!!!
Happy Valentine's Day
Blessings - Amy, Colby & Cade
Aww-Both of them are so sweet and adorable!
It's that woman from the beach again,
amanda
Post a Comment