I desperately need to update my side bar with links to others' carepages, blogs, caring bridge, etc. If you're a reader and have a page or website, please leave the address in the comments section so I can add you to my list. Also please leave some indication as to how we were connected, T21, cancer, etc. Thanks!
Hello world!
3 years ago
20 comments:
is just me or is Chelsea's hair growing back? I love little girls with fuzzy heads!
Love the pics!
You asked how I keep Ashlyn busy in isolation. Well thankfully she is very entertaining and very self entertaining. We have lots of toys, musical instruments and videos in our room. If you notice in her pics, we bought a gate for her doorway so we can leave the door open and not feel so confined behind a closed door. Ashlyn loves to stand at the gate and talk to everyone that walks by. Honestly if it weren't for the door being open I would probably have gone insane by now!
Nicki & Ashlyn
cp: ashlynnichole
What a beautiful little girl! I found Chelsea's page off of another site, and have added her button to my blog. I will be praying for her.
Rachel
heartforthephilippines.blogspot.com
Hey Carey its Karen, Tuckers mom. Our site is bryantfamilynews.blogspot.com. We are a T21 fan and family! I hope you enjoy the valentines we dropped off today for Chels' room decoration. Use what you want, all if you want, what you dont just hand out. Sorry we couldnt come up-I am sick and Tucker is still fighting the crud. Someday though-Chels looks great. I hope it goes smooth and quick. I am glad to hear you got a bigger more spacious room.
I normally just lurk but so rememeber the pics at the windows of Children's Mercy. I swear one of the best things about that hospital is the bed and those windows.
We only did 10 days of isolation for psudamonas but 10 days was 10 days too much. I hope these two weeks go fast. ((HUGS))
Well let's see... My blog addy is http://www.myspecialks.blogspot.com and Kennedy's care page is http://www.carepages.com site name: KennedyGarcia . As for how you know me... Down syndrome, Cancer, Dream Big... pick one! :)
What a sweetheart! *whistles* love those leggies!!!! You're beautiful darlin'!
Stay strong Carey, Chelsea and family. YOu're always in my thoughts and prayers!
I must say she is one sweet angel. If I had to be stuck in isolation for a couple weeks I couldn't think of a more precious child to be held captive with. As with most everything else in life..........this too shall pass. Hang in there!
What a sweetie! She's gorgeous.
And I love those pink leg-warmers. Very stylish.
And that pic of her bottom.... priceless!
You and your family are going through some difficult times, but keep smiling, attitude is everything. And you are surrounded with people who love you.
love the pics! she is so cute!
i am just a lurker and i honestly cannot tell you how long i have been reading or how i got here. i just did and have never stopped dropping by.
hope this round of chemo goes as good as can be.
http://izabelandemilyjack.blogspot..com
We peek in all the time!!
Johnny and the gang from T21online
My 3 Ankle Biters...doodies call
http://my3anklebiters.blogspot.com/
Carey I hope you have a great weekend. Call if you need anything, Cade was sent home today.
Blessings - Amy Your 4H trouble making friend. :)
www.caringbridge.org/visit/cadestapp
Love those pix! Legs! Hang in there. You aren't alone in isolation. And our hearts and prayers are with you too. Enjoy those snuggle times. :)
Annie Martinez and family
Stay strong girls, and sassy Miss Chels! I love the pics, don't know how you're keeping it together but God bless you all. She looks beautiful and it's good to know the cancer hasn't taken her spunk!
We're praying for you every day.
take care
I've been a regular lurker ; ) My name is Mindy Churchill and I have 4 kiddos. My youngest, Jonas, is 8 months and is our T21 blessing. Thanks for sharing your journey! My blog is http://churchillchronicles.blogspot.com
What a doll! And I'm glad you got the "good room"! Wish I could help you out; Garrett would LOVE to keep her busy!
Ahhh the leg warmers are SO cute. She is such a beautiful child. I just loved the pics. What a cutie!
Blessings,
William's Mom
I've been reading your notes since my daughter told me about Chelsea.
My grandson have DS and was born 2 days after your beautiful and adorable girl. Been praying since for all of you.
Many blessings from
Teresa
Hi there...I got your link on T21 online but I see that you know my friend Renee, mommy to those special K's, as well! I am praying for your daughter's AML to go into remission and I look forward to getting to know you more. :)
Oh and my blog is www.kwisteena1021.blogspot.com if you want to link me.
Carey, You've already got our blog listed in your side bar, but I had to say how cute these pictures of Chelsea are. It really shows that she has quite a personality. Love the bottoms up pic too!
Post a Comment