Chelsea had physical, occupational and speech therapy before lunch today. It was a very busy morning. She's so animated when practicing sounds and really works hard at mimicing the sounds we are making. While not always perfect, it's nonetheless cute to watch!
Hello world!
3 years ago
8 comments:
Oh my, she is just darling and looks so great. I been reading on the blog for a while. Keeping yall in prayers! Hugs...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I love it when you post videos of her, she is so adorable!
i am new to your blog. But I want to tell you that your daughter is beautiful. My daughter, Emma Grace is 16 months old and she has mosaic down syndrome. she is such a blessing as I can see that little Chelsea is as well.
I would love for you to look at our blog whenever you have some down time. it is http://dunham7.blogspot.com . You can see our little pumpkin.
Thank you for doing this so that we can follow along in your journey with little chelsea.
Ginger
ooohhhh that is adorable!!! i could eat her up!!!! hey what does the back of her shirt say??? I see her name but cant read the rest?
I heard DADA as plain as day! YEAH CHELS!! cute video
WOW Chelsea that is so good!! What a sweety girl.
Great job Chelsea!
Now that was my dose of cuteness for the day!
Way to go, Chelsea!!
Post a Comment