Thursday, December 20, 2007

Woohoo! Chelsea went to sleep like a little angel. I think she's worn out from the day. I wanted to tell you all thank you for your Christmas cards! I love them and have hung them all up on the door of our room and inside the room. It's starting to look like Christmas time! The hospital also gave us a tiny little Christmas tree and a few mini ornaments to decorate. I have sent out many of my Christmas cards, but for obvious reasons I didn't get them all out this year. If you received one, you're one of the few, and for those of you who didn't receive it, I'm going to post it online along with the picture. I hope to get it posted in the next day or two. Keep checking in!

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I just got mine in the mail today! I was thinking that it was fantastic and that you should post it! So glad you were planning on doing just that.

Take care!

Mrs. Mac said...

What a great looking family. Glad to read that it looks like Chelsea is in remission. I popped over from All 4 Gals blog ... and am the mom of a great young man with ds .. He's 11 and a great blessing. If you visit my blog ... check out my posts about him on the right side bar (Nathan's Posts)

Cathy