Thursday, December 13, 2007

Need a Haircut?

Tomorrow is the big day! Yep, we're just going to do it. We've invited any family members who care to participate in the party over to our house. We ordered a special cake that reads, "Bald is Beautiful". Any other local family members interested please call us if you're coming. You must participate to attend. Party starts at 7pm. See ya then!

Anyone out of town want to participate?! Sharpen your shears! We'd love to see your beautiful bald heads from around the world. Please send me pictures and I will post them on my blog. Send pictures to enseno153@aol.com

P.S. Family, you know the rules, if you're sick, don't come. We'll likely just have Chelsea wear a mask as much as possible, and if you have kids that are coming, remind them not to touch Chelsea or kiss and hug on her...as hard as it will be to resist, it's for her own safety! Thanks!

**Edited to add: I just realized I haven't posted many pictures of her without a hat on lately. Just for your curiosity, here's the due she's sporting right now. These were pix from our adventurous day!

This is the best I've gotten it to look in weeks. Notice the headband? That lasted about thirty seconds.


Then we were right back to:




The good thing is it's pretty light. I think if she had dark hair it would look more dramatic. We've hung onto it long enough and I always swore I wouldn't try to hold on to her hair forever and let my girl go around with funky hair. I think we've officially reached 'funky' so it's time. Those of you that know me know how crazy I am about hair, she's had her hair in braids, pony's and pigtails since 6 months! Check this one out, I think this was 7 months or so...

Love those piggies! That one's for you Gabi!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea's such a stylin sista! She'll look good no matter what!!!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Carey, Those kids of yours are the cutest no matter what!! Love to you all! The hat fairy should be arriving soon.

Love
A Kathy

Michelle said...

Carey - we will be thinking of you this evening. My boys both need haircuts but I don't think they would sit still long enough for a complete shave. Enjoy the cake - I love the idea.

The new photos are precious!!!

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

I can't wait to hear how the party goes. She is going to be beautiful!!!

It is craziness at our house with Jamy recovering from his surgery but I will try to call in the morning about pictures.

Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute! She will be totally adorable no matter what.

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Bald IS beautiful and if anyone can pull off the look Chelsea can!!!
And thank you fo rposting pics, we have been dying to see your kiddos. As for the piggies in the last pics...those piggies are perfect and Gabi is smiling right now!!! Can't wait to hear about the party. Love and Prayers!