I couldn't resist posting this picture! Remember Branden? They just found out he's in remission (his surgery was successful!!!) AND they get to go home Friday (the first time in over 3 months!) chelsea's going to miss her boy!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
I want to say Thank you, to the secret Santas from Tecumseh, Topeka and Overbrook Kansas for reaching out to make a Xmas brighter. To me they are true angels. Reading the blog, I am still crying. I guess it is the only time I can in private express my true feelings of love and fear for our Granddaughter. I know she is going to pull through, but I wish her no pain. She has smiled all through the tragedy, and still gives love to those who stick, prod and cause her pain. Those of us without cancer, should not complain about anything as we have it good. The driver who turns in front of us so WHAT! Our spouse is grouchy so what. We must embrace each day with gusto, as we can never get it back.
Chelsea you are inspiring this Grandma, and I just hope that I can be 1/1000,000 of the truly beautiful little person you are becoming. Grandma loves you!!!
Hope to see you at home soon.
omgsh...
it is only the first day and i am alredy DYING!!!
well you better come visit me..
and comment me and tell me whats going on out there.
xoxo
I work at Childrens Mercy in the ER and I have been following your story..I know little Brandon from me having to come up stairs and help the nurses out with him..I am so happy to hear he is going home and that you little girl is doing so well..Hope to chat with you soon. Billie sue
Post a Comment