Chelsea wants to say thank you!!!
For everyone who has been following her story, for all the prayers, for the sweet treats, and the gifts, we are so lucky. Your love and encouragement keeps us going when things seem oh so difficult.
A special thanks to Gifts of Gabie's Grace, Miracles Happen Foundation and Silver.
Hello world!
3 years ago
21 comments:
Sweet Chelsea - seeing your photo brings us big smiles. Hugs and kisses from all, including Matthew!
Wonderful photo. :) Beautiful girl.
What a sweet picture! Shawn and all of us here at my house send great big hugs and smooches Chelsea's way!
That is just a perfect picture! I'm so glad to get caught up today and see that she's doing so well! What an amazing little girl...and a very strong Mommy too!
I found your blog through a friend's blog. I am a mother to another beautiful little girl that has Down syndrome. Just wanted to let you know that we also are praying for Chelsea.
Sunny and 1 yr old Antalya
We wouldn't of had it any other way.
Chelsea looks adorable great to still see that beautiful smile. I miss you guys, but we will be up soon for a visit!
Hugs to all!!!
Oh my goodness! Could Chelsea be any CUTER?? Absolutely ADORABLE!
That is too cute! Joey sends Chelsea a big hug!
What a cutie pie. I mean Dr. Cutie Pie! Chelsea certainly has a beautiful blog. I'm so happy I found you, so that I can add my prayers that Chelsea gets better very quickly and can put her doctor kit to good use making other people better! I'll keep checking in, waiting for good news :)
PS, I'm going to add you to my links too!
OMG - Leave it to Chelsea to continue to put smiles on our faces. How adorable is she! I show Noah Chelsea's picture everyday. When she pop up with her adorable glasses he giggled. We continue to pray for Chelsea's recovery and for continue comfort. 0x0x from Noah.
What a gorgeous little doctor in training!
I love that picture of Chelsea. That is sooo cute. We are still praying!!!
Love
megan
I love that picture of Chelsea. That is sooo cute. We are still praying!!!
Love
megan
Carey,
I will be out of town till next week and don't know what kind of access I will have to a computer but I will get Chelsea on some prayer lists in North Carolina and Tenn while I am there. Ya'll will be with me in my thoughts and prayers while I am gone...thanks for the great pictures!! Chelsea, as always, makes me smile!!
Kim C
What a sweet angel!
What an amazing little girl! Such a rough time and yet, still able to capture all those beautiful smiles! What an amazing family! This is what its all about! :)
Your family is kept in thought and prayer!
Angie
She is just too stinkin cute!
Chelsea you are a doll!
Boy Carey I can not believe how great she looks!! Give her big hugs from us...
SUCH a cute picture! Kennedy has that same little dress! She likes wearing the Mr. Potato head glasses LOL. Silly girls!
Praying you had a good night!
Renee & Kennedy
www.carepages.com
site name: KennedyGarcia
What an adorable picture!!
God Bless ur family!
Dana
she is so amazing and cute!!! i just adore her!!! i added your link to my site for all to see what an amazing little girl!!!
Post a Comment