Monday, October 15, 2007

My Cutie

Guess what else we got today? My sisters laptop! She's letting us borrow it, I gave Micah's back ~ thank you hon ~ since they moved to Indiana...today! Well, I was so excited when I opened it up and there's a card reader for my SD camera card! So that means more pictures for you!

We went to PT last week on another floor. They only allowed her to go if she wore this mask. I thought she'd never wear it, but she did all the way there. It was a different story coming back, she wasn't in the mood anymore. This is the mask she'll have to wear until we get into our car when we go home, and then anytime we're in public or if we have to go to the ER in town. It's pretty cute on her though isn't it?!!!



A beautiful picture of my baby sleeping oh so peacefully.


Here she is tonight, just for fun. She looks a little frazzled, but hey, it's hard to keep a toddler's hair fixed.


Here are some pictures of that awful rash I kept talking about. Once she started antibiotics after her fever though her rash faded and it's almost gone now!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been following Chelsea's story since finding your blog through the 31 for 21 challenge. My thoughts are with you and your family--she is an amazing little girl!

Amy Flege said...

look at her in her baby legs!!!!! too cute!!!

Aimee said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I just want to give her a big hug! Still praying for you! How great it will be for you to go HOME!! Glad to hear that the rash is almost gone too - it looks awful! Take care!

Jacquie said...

I have been following Chelsea's progress the last little while, glad to hear home is on the horizon! There really is "no place like home".

I love pictures of sleeping little ones! Chelsea is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit...

Chelsea is so beautiful!! I'm glad you'll be going home soon. We'll be praying for you all!

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Oh I just want to give her a big hug right now, she is such a doll!!! Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

Teal is definitely her color. : ) She looks very cute.

W.W., my 2 year old, had a fever rash too when he was suffering from a terrible round of ear infections. They do look really nasty I totally agree with you.

Good news it they do go away.

Michelle said...

Oh, the rash looks so painful. But the photo with Chelsea wearing the mask is adorable!!! Carey - she looks great and happy. You wouldn't know through the pictures that the horrible chemo is running through her body. What a trooper. Hugs and kisses from us.

Michelle - Matthew's Mom

ps - I'm wondering how boys will look in the leggings. Matthew is a scooter and perhaps they will help with his rug burn.

SunflowerStories said...

Wonderful to see all the photos! I'm so happy that you guys are getting closer to going home for a break. Chelsea is such a trooper!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea is gorgeous, rash, mask and all!

Angel The Alien said...

She is such a beautiful little girl... With her golden blond hair, big blue eyes, and chubby cheeks, she reminds me A LOT of my little niece Abby!