There's something about this image. I keep coming back to it. Children, teaching us a lesson. I see their purity, their innocence, and their love. But I see they are different. When I look at my children from this angle, their profiles side by side, I see just a piece of what makes them different. But ultimately the photo erases those differences and helps me see what they truly are. A brother and sister who do not count chromosomes or neutrophils. To them Chelsea is not sick, there is no cancer. She isn't different from other toddlers, there is no delay, or communication barrier. They are what they are; a brother and sister. Why can't we see the world in black and white?
Hello world!
3 years ago
8 comments:
They are both beautiful, and they look so happy to be together!
(Chelsea's kisses remind me of a movie I saw where a guy said, "I want to lick you in front of everyone to show my joy!")
Beautiful!! and yes, there is such innocence and love. You have great kids.
hugs,
Michelle - Matthew's Mom
That is a gorgeous picture...and you are right on target. The purity, innocence and unencumbered joy just radiates from those two. I love it!
Andi
yup she is what she is.... beautiful in every way!
Hey - When are you going to post pictures of your Halloween costumes? I have told everyone at work about the scrubs and they are all dying to see them!! Hopefully Friday will be the day that the numbers go up, up, up!
-Kristine
I just found your blog-- from Chan- I met you and your beautiful kids last spring (my son fell on his head at the zoo?) I wanted you and your family to know that we are cheerleading our hearts out over here for you!
I WISH WE ALL COILD SEE PEOPLE LIKE CHILDREN DO..WE ALL CAN LERN FROM THIS PICTURE..JUST LOVE
They always say that a picture is worth 1000 words. I've never seen it be as true as this photo! Sorry I haven't been in touch much but I'm very happy for you guys on the job front...that is great news. Even though I'm not always on here as much as Micah I'm always thinking about you guys and that beautiful and incredibly stron little girl!
Post a Comment