Thursday, September 06, 2007

We're Lost

Let's reunite these beautiful children with their father!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry this has become such an unfair challenge for you and you BIL Chelsea. Praying that he is reunited with the rest of his kiddos and this nightmare is over soon! Sending you an email too.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That is terrible that they don't allow a biological parent who wants his kids to be placed with him instead of strangers! I hope this gets resolved soon!

Anonymous said...

This just doesn't make any sence at all! But I would get another ATTORNEY that will call him back. This is a bunch of crap, the state seems to think they own the kids in there care and have no right to keep them from their dad, he has done nothing wrong...I wish I had a Attorney friend where you are but I will ask some of my friends and see what I can come up with...

My prayers are always with him and I think of him and his children often....